Tuesday, 5 March 2013

March Wishlist..


Even though I have basically no money right now (cry cry), there are so many things I want to buy at the moment as all the new collections and more spring colours are coming in wooo!



 1.  Office match point lace up 
I have wanted flatform trainers for absolutely ages and recently lots of shops have started stocking them.   These are from Office for £25 and the main reason I want these is that in most shops when I go to order them they've sold out of my size (UK 3) and in Office they are a few pounds cheaper than in other places where i've seen them too! I think they will go with lots of my outfits in the summer as well :-)
 

   2.  Grease lightning spot treatment
This is supposed to get rid of spots really well and as my skin has been awful recently, I really want to invest in this product to see myself if it works as well as everyone says. It's from Lush for £5.95.



  3.  Johann Earl Printed Letterman Sweatshirt
I've never purchased anything from Asos before but I love all the clothes on the website! This sweatshirt is reduced from £30 to £24 and i've wanted a sweatshirt like this for quite a while. It looks pretty comfy as well.




 4.  Topshop waterproof mascara
I don't have any Topshop makeup and there's a rumour that MAC make Topshop's makeup!? If so then i'd much rather pay more reasonable prices for the Topshop mascara products (£10) than MAC's (£14-£20). Anyway, i've still not found a mascara that makes my eyelashes look good and for some reason, Topshop's mascaras all look like they'll be good and well, if i don't try it then I won't know will I? ;-)


 5.  Rimmel Match Perfect Foundation
Lot's of people have said that this foundation is good and as there's £2 off on the ones from Superdrug so they're now £4.99 and i'm definetly going to get it when I next have money!


 6.  Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder Transparent
I want to get this when I buy the foundation and again, many people have said that this is a really good product and it's supposed to help minimise the appearance of pores which would make my skin look a lot better than it is at the moment.


 7.  Mint Tye Dye Lace Socks
I've wanted these socks for ages! I've never seen them in any of the Topshop stores though so i'm probably going to have to order them online. I already have 6 pairs of frilly socks but I absolutely adore these. They're just so cute and summery! They're £3.50 but not in the '3 for £8' deal unfortunately. 


 8.  Radox Moisture Soak Herbal Bath
Haven't got much money to splash out in Lush so I need something else for the bubbles! This is £1 from boots.

 9.  Petite High Waisted Hotpants
All the shorts I have either don't fit me well or I just don't like them. I'm not sure whether I should pay £28 for a pair of shorts but when I saw these I did instantly love them. I'm going to France with my school in July so i'll definetly be needing some shorts.. hmm?


 10.  MUA Pro-Brow Kit
I want this as I find it extremely annoying when I have gaps in my eyebrows so that it looks like I have purposely slit them like when loads of people went through a stage of doing that, haha. Also, it's only £3.50 and lots of people like MUA products so hopefully this should be good.


 11.  Scrub Your Nose In It (Soap & Glory) 
Like I said before, my skin has been really really bad recently and this face scrub and mask is supposed to minimise your pores and leave your skin looking "bright and radiant".. I've not heard many reviews on this product though and as it's £7.50 i'm going to make sure it actually works before I purchase it.


 12.  Topshop Studded Holdall
 I'm in need of a new, good quality bag and as soon as I saw this I fell in love with it! It's so pretty and a good size! I think it will be good for if i'm just going out shopping or it may be good for when I go to France as well. I'm gutted that it's £40 though but I guess most bags like this would be the same price :-( 


 13.  Barry M Nail Paint 309 Strawberry Ice Cream
Love this colour soooo much and in Superdrug it's '2 for £5' so I think i'll be purchasing this and the Peach colour too. Pastel colours are my favourite and obviously it's a summery colour so i'll probably be wearing this throughout Spring and Summer, hehe!



Hopefully I didn't bore you, 

Mia xx

12 comments:

  1. hey! I have recently done a wishlist post too, and I have very similar white flatforms on mine (haha). I have nominated you for the Liebster award because I love your blog. Sorry if you have already done one or whatever, you don't have to do it:)

    www.lauraspicksxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I love them so much and i'm not sure what that is but thank you! I'll have a look and see x

      Delete
  2. Hey, I am in love with your blog, you deserve so many more followers! I have nominated you for the Liebster award which shall be up on my blog in about 10 minutes, I would LOVE if you followed back! Thank you so much xx

    www.beautyundressedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you so much! I've just done one of them Liebster award things but i'll make sure you're tagged in the post too! Also I will look at your blog now lovely xx

      Delete
  3. I definitely have my eye on the MUA brow kit, i saw it earlier while i was mooching around on the Superdrug website. But, like you, i have no money right now :( Oh, thank you for being my 100th follower!! I really appreciate it. I'm your 9th ^.^ - Lilie xx

    mintcandylilies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have wanted it for so long now but recently when i've been shopping it hasn't been there :-( And it's fine aww and thanks haha :-) xx

      Delete
  4. great picks, the first item is my favorite. really like the slight platform on those.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I've followed you xx

      Delete
  5. I nominated you for the Leibster Award

    http://theperksofbeinglauren.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-award-omg.htmld=1370577207679890188&type=POST

    :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh, thank you! I've nominated you as well i'm just still editing the post hehe xxx

      Delete
  6. The Soap and Glory Scrub your nose in it is ok but I don't think it makes a massive diference to my skin, I mean it's alright but it's certainly not a wonder product!

    anabelkate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was about to buy it a few weeks ago but I decided not to in the end because it's quite a lot of money just for a face mask type thing and I hadn't heard many reviews on it either x

      Delete