Saturday, 16 March 2013

The 1975 ♫ ♪


Hey everyone, this is a pretty random post but i've just stared listening  to this band and i'm obsessed already and I just thought i'd tell you all about them, wooo  



The 1975.

My friend had mentioned to me a few weeks ago to listen to their song 'Chocolate' but as i'd never heard of them before I didn't bother. A few people on twitter then kept bringing them up so I decided (as I had nothing else to do) to listen to a few of their songs and I honestly loved them straight away!

They are a British indie-rock/pop band and the current name first appeared in January 2012 as they were going to release their first EP called "Facedown". 
I've bought all of their EP's off iTunes and they're all £2.49 each. I definitely recommend that you all listen to them especially if you like bands such as Oasis, The Kooks and Foals.



Just keeping this short and sweet.

Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment