Thursday, 7 March 2013

The Liebster Award ♥


Hello lovelies, I've been nominated for this award by the gorgeous Laura and as i've only recently started a blog I thought it'd help you all get to know me better. I also got nominated by Lauren and Karina but i'm only going to answer Laura's questions as she nominated me first :-) x





Rules
1. Share 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions that your tagger has given you.
3. Choose 11 fellow blogs to nominate. The nominees must have under 200 Google Friend Connect followers and be told in a comment on their blog.

4. Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated.
5. Thank that person that nominated you and link back to their blog.



11 Facts About Me;

1. I am pretty small for my age and all my friends are much taller than me :-(
2. My hair is dark brown and it's currently down to the bottom of my rib cage (I've been trying to grow it for years!)
3. I like all different genres of music.
4. I don't have any special talents so some people probably find me very boring.
5. I want to go to New York, London and Tokyo sooo much.
6. Since primary school I have always had people bullying me about my appearance and I am 0% confident with the way I look.
7. When I'm older I really would love to have a career with something in the fashion industry doing anything other than textiles. Or, i'd love something to do with media or photography. 
8. I am absolutely awful at revision and I get distracted so easily :-(
9. Max George and Leonardo DiCaprio are my celebrity crushes and are the most perfect males alive (after my boyfriend of course, hehe) 
10. I never know what to put for these type of things, oooops.
11. I eat so much junk food but thankfully, I don't put much weight on :-) 



Questions from Laura;

1. What is your best fashion bargain? I actually have no idea, i've bought so many things that I love!
2. Long or short hair? Long!
3. Favourite brand? Clothes wise - Topshop and New Look. Makeup wise- Rimmel London.
4. Favourite nail varnish? I love pastel colours and I love Barry M, Rimmel London, Accessorize and Topshop's varnishes :-)
5. Favourite subject at school (college or uni e.t.c)? Geography.
6. Favourite accessory? Either a bag or necklace, depends on the outfit. 
7. How long have you had your blog? Since 17th February 2013 I think?
8. Favourite sweet treat? Chocolate, popcorn or twizzlers! 
9. Favourite sport? None, I absolutely hate all sports :-( If  I had to pick though, i'd day short distance running/sprint.
10. Favourite LUSH product? I haven't tried many but at the moment it has to be the bath bomb, Twilight.
11. Favourite scent (perfume)? Soap & Glory's Mist You Madly.



11 blogs I nominate to take part;
(no specific order)


11 questions for my nominees;

1. Do you have an idol(s)? If so, who? 
2. Best beauty secret?
3. A film you will always love?
4. Your guilty pleasure?
5. Favourite feature about you?
6. What would be your perfect date?
7. Are you loud or quiet?
8. Favourite make-up brand?
9. Favourite high-street store?
10. Best thing that has happened to you this year? 
11. Something you love to do in your spare time?


If you're tagged and have done a post yourself, please link it below so I can see!

Mia xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mia, I have just discovered your blog and it's a great read. I love your reviews and haul posts! Consider me your newest member.

    It would mean the world to me if you checked out my new beauty blog, and if you liked it, became a member.

    I can't wait to read your future posts.

    Hazel X
    whichhazel05.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I'll check it out now and i'll follow you back x

      Delete
  2. I updated my Liebster Award post with the questions from you :) Thank you for nominating me x
    http://gracefulandtasteful.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/i-won-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mia, your blog is really awesome, and it would mean a lot if you would check out my blog: 'www.everyones-perfect.blogspot.com'

    Clo X

    ReplyDelete