Sunday, 12 May 2013

Spring/Summer nails ☮

Heeeey!
So I now have all my assessments out of the way and as I started this post about two weeks ago (when it was really sunny, sigh) I thought it was time to finish it. 

My dog actually loves sunbathing?
When I took these pictures I was actually sitting in my garden in the sun but now if you're reading this today you'll be thinking I live abroad or something as it's been raining all day and it's freezing outside (typical Britain, boo). 

Right anyway, I have a LOT of nail polishes so I decided to find my favourite spring/summer colours! I'll end up buying more in the next few months because i'm kind of addicted to buying (and wasting) my money on colours I already have. But anyway hey ho, a girl can't have too many nail polishes.. right?





Barry M (L-R) - Strawberry Ice Cream, Mint Green & Iridescent.
Rimmel I <3 Lasting Finish (L-R) - Sweet as Sugar, Orange your Life.
Mua - Lush Lilac.
Models Own - Hedonist (I also want Beach Party).
BYS - I got this out of a magazine, hahahaha.
O.P.I - Can't find the name of the colour but i've had this ages so it might not be in stock any more.

Also, I won a competition Helen had done and both the nail polishes she sent me I absolutely LOVE! Unfortunately I can't find them on the Boots website so i'm not sure if they're still in stock. They're Collection 2000 ones in Button Moon (a light blue) and BMX Bandit (a indigo/blue colour).

Mia xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to say I really enjoy reading your blog, and I've mentioned you in my top 5 blogs this week x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helloo, thank you so much that means a lot! I will check it out now xxx

      Delete