Monday, 20 May 2013

The Comforter bubble bar

Hellooo!
'The Comforter' is a Lush bubble bar that is raved about through the instagram/YouTube/blogging-sphere (oooh, sounds posh) and so the last time I visited Lush I knew that this was something I definitely wanted to purchase and try out!

In my first ever blog post back in February (aww) I reviewed some of the products I'd bought from Lush. Some I liked, some I disliked and you can read that post here.

Anyway, I bought The Comforter bubble bar about.. at least a month ago? Possibly more, I don't know. It was the third type of bubble bar I had purchased and the most expensive. It was £4.25 but you honestly get your money's worth.

It looks like this;



It's bright and eye catching and has a very girly feel to it with the bright pink and purple-ish colours.

I used around a quarter & did get more bubbles
 but they'd disappeared at this point....

It smells absolutely AMAZING!!!!!! <-overload of exclamation marks right there because it just smells so damn amazing! Aah, it smells like cherry cola.. but better. It has a very sugary and sweet smell to it but it wouldn't be for you if you don't like sickly smells (unlike me, obviously haha).
To use the bubble bar you crumble pieces underneath the tap while your bath is running and you can use it up to 6 times. You could half it and get lots and lots of bubbles in two baths, you can cut it into quarters and still get a reasonable amount in four baths or you can cut it up into lots of little bits to still get an amazing smell but yeah let's not go talking about the smell again...☺

I highly recommend this to anyone who hasn't been to Lush before! You will love it.

To buy the bubble bar online, this is the link to it: The Comforter Bubble Bar.

Mia xx


2 comments:

  1. I've had this bubble bar before, and I love it!!

    Loving your blog!

    Would love it if you checked my blog out:

    Florence xoxo
    www.beyondimagination12.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, right? And thank you so much, aw that's lovely! I've followed your blog by the way, I love it and we're the same age haha! x

      Delete