Sunday, 11 August 2013

August/September bucket list ♥

Hello again! Recently I've been wanting to write so many posts for you all. Haha, it's probably because of the lack of posts i've been doing these recent months! So yeah, today I thought of something I might do every couple of months maybe? I think writing lists makes you do more than just telling someone you quite like the idea of doing something in particular.. if that makes sense? Anyway, here is a list of things I want to do or accomplish during the rest of this month and September too.

  • Save up £100
  • Make a scrapbook full of pictures from when I went to France
  • Go to the beach
  • Carry on writing regular blog posts
  • Go bowling
  • Reach 55 followers on here
  • Get a follow off someone famous on Twitter
  • Go to the cinema with all my friends
  • Have a party
  • Go ice-skating
  • Start waking up earlier so i'm not late for school like I usually am... oops
  • Put some things on eBay
  • Go to a fun fair
  • Eat at Wagamamas
  • Have a picnic in a random field
  • Bake a cake
  • Make a new friend 
  • Have a sleepover with some of my best friends
  • Buy my first MAC product
  • Visit a museum 
  • Reach 4k on Instagram
  • Have a movie day
  • Read a book
  • Go to a party
  • Go to Alton Towers
  • Watch the sunset
  • Go on a peddle boat
  • Visit a big market somewhere
  • Get some Joni jeans
  • Get 900 followers on Twitter
  • Have dinner in a restraunt with a friend
  • Make 5 people smile in a day

Sooo, I can't think of anything else but I think I have quite a lot haha! Once I've done something I will highlight it in yellow.
If any one else does something like this comment with the link to the post so I can have a look at yours :)

Oh and also, I've added a Tumblr button (just over there <<<) so you can go follow me on there if you want, I'll most probably follow you back as well, wooooo.

Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment