Saturday, 31 August 2013

OOTD #2

Hey everyone :)
Yesterday me and my mum were going to go to my aunties holiday home in Anglesey to see it for the first time. I had to get up really early which was not the best..
 At 10am we went to my grans house. There we met with my gran, granddad, aunty and cousin and we took two cars and set off. It took around an hour and a half to get there but it seemed much quicker!
 The house itself was lovely and after a while we were all hungry so we decided to go to a near village to get some fish & chips.
 We decided to go to (brace yourself)  Llamfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch. Hahaha, I know you're now probably thinking I just made up that name but nope, it really is a village there. It has the longest place name in Europe and one of the longest in the world! It wasn't anything special there but yeah just thought i'd mention my trip there, hahaha.

Anyway, on to the point of this post... my outfit.


Basically, I haven't wore these jeans in so long as they have never fit me properly but now they do a bit better!

Leather jacket - Internacionale
Necklace - Republic 
White roll-sleeved t-shirt - New Look
Jeans- New Look 'Generation'
Red Converse - Next (got them almost 5 years ago and i've worn them so much they still fit me)


Mia xx

P.s, My London & Chester haul will be posted within the next two days!

No comments:

Post a Comment